Re: Removal of Completion/Zsh/Command/_autoload ?

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Oliver Kiddle wrote:

> I think I was just in a bit of a rush when I commit the change. The
> documentation change is missing from CVS too, right?

Ah ... it was until last night (my time), when I committed it (along with
some other uncommited items that were in my local copy of the sources)
because I hadn't heard from anyone about it.

> Should I add a new ChangeLog entry or go back and edit the old entry?

If the consensus is to edit the old entry, feel free to delete the part
of my entry that goes with this.