your semi-annual zsh-in-Arch update

[Ignore if you still don't care about zsh in Arch]

As a New Year's present, I offer the following additional resource.

http://arch.debian.org/cgi-bin/archzoom.cgi/schizo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/zsh--cscvs--0

This is the entire SourceForge CVS repository as of the end of 2004,
converted to Arch.

Advantages over the URL I posted in April: it contains changes all the
way back to Tanaka-san's original import; it displays the committer's
name; the changesets are inferred using a better algorithm; it displays
actual changeset summaries instead of "Update from CVS".

Disadvantages: all the commit dates are wrong; at least one of the
commits has no name on it; I didn't include any branch but the trunk,
and all CVS tags were omitted; file moves/renames may not be handled
intelligently (I have yet to verify this); and it's not being updated
automatically (I'm still trying to decide what to do about this).

If anything else is broken or anyone wants one of the branches included
as well, feel free to yell at me.