Re: limit on CVS does not work - please help

Peter Stephenson wrote:
> I've diffed it against the old local version owing to the unavailability
> of CVS; I would think it's the same as Helmut's.

Slight clarifications:

(1) I was referring to the temporary unavailability of ssh CVS access,
not the anonymous server.  The former is back and I've committed this on
both branches.

(2) It appears that the resource definitions appear in both
/usr/include/asm/resource.h (in a simple format) and
/usr/include/bits/resource.h (a little more hairily).  The latter is the
one that needed the fixing.  However, it's also the latter that's found
by the code to search for the header that I committed a few days ago,
which therefore probably has some bearing on this.

The one actually included by #include would seem to be a better bet.
The only worry is that there is yet some other format of the
bits/resource.h version that's not covered by this change.

This might depend on Linux distributions, too.

the system manager.