braces and completion

Hi,

Completing words which have characters such as "\ ", "\\" or "\'" fails when I use "{". For example,
% _foo() { compadd 'foo bar' 'foo baz' || echo erorr }
% compdef _foo foo
then, when I push tab like
% foo foo\ {<TAB>
I can complete 'ba'. But when I try to complete second argument in brace I can complete nothing.
% foo foo\ {bar,<TAB>
always prints 'error'.

I tested this with zsh from CVS head on Mac OS X, zsh 4.2.3 on FreeBSD 4.10-RELEASE-p5, and 4.0.6 on Vine Linux 2.6 (one of the popular Linux distributions in Japan).

Any idea?

I tried to find what happened using gdb. It seems hasbrpsfx called by add_match_data should not return 0, but I have no idea how to solve it.

Thanks,

--
Motoi Washida