Re: dropped first character

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:22:13 +0000, Bart Schaefer
<schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mar 21,  9:51am, Vin Shelton wrote:
> }
> } In the latest CVS sources, I've seen the first character on the line
> } dropped, although I cannot yet reproduce this behavior consistently
>
> You aren't by any chance using that precmd trick I posted that tries
> to read the cursor position from the terminal?

Not intentionally.  I do use your prompt setup, though.  I think I
noticed you recently updated your prompt setup; I was wondering if
that could be involved.

  - vin

--
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,