dabbrev like feature for zsh

Hi!

I discovered M-/ and M-, to dynamically expand words from the history.

By googling I found the following settings:

zstyle ':completion:*:history-words' stop yes
zstyle ':completion:*:history-words' remove-all-dups yes
zstyle ':completion:*:history-words' list false
zstyle ':completion:*:history-words' menu yes

One thing that looks strange is the following. When I enable the
listing like this:
zstyle ':completion:*:history-words' list true

I see, that often used words are displayed multiple times.
Is there a way to display them only once (and use them only once for expansion)?

The remove-all-dups should remove the duplicated entries - shouldn't it?

I use zsh4.0.7, if that matters.

Stefan.