Re: PATCH: zle TODOs etc.

On Mar 22,  7:36pm, Clint Adams wrote:
}
} Is this the right way to go about this?
}
} +mod_export void
} +wordcharshook(void)

It looks OK to me, though you should probably wait for another opinion,
as I'm not really the expert on this part of the code (maybe no one is).

Two comments:

I suggest avoiding the term "hook" in this context, because that has a
specific meaning in the zsh code (see the HOOKDEF macro) and tweaking
the value of wordchars really doesn't fit that usage.

I'd move the assignment from the /* Set up editor entry points */ section
down to the /* miscellaneous initialisations */ section, as you're not
really defining a new entry point.