Re: localtraps

On May 3, 11:04am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: localtraps
}
} > arget  ;; esac;  test -f $target
} > *** Error code 1
}
} It's not obvious why it gave an error --- unless the wrap between "$t"
} and "arget" was there in the original, which is unlikely.

It gave an error because "test -f $target" failed, because the target
does not exist.  This is a result of a change I recently committed.
Tell me again why we should create and test for an empty file in the
event tht yodl doesn't exist?

Seems to me the test is wrong even in the case where yodl *does* exist,
since the file is created by a redirection and therefore it will be
present (and empty) even if yodl fails outright.