Re: someone working on svk completion ?

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 10:26:07AM +0200, Marc Chantreux wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i haven't found svn completion into my zsh configuration. I'm ready to
> start it but don't want to rewrite existing code.
>
> so is there someone else working on it ?

I'm not sure that things have progressed much beyond
http://svk.elixus.org/?KangMinLiu

I would be very glad if you worked on this.  Fell free join the IRC
channel or the mailing list (details on http://svk.elixus.org/) if you
need information or to let people know how you are getting along.

--
Paul Johnson - paul@xxxxxxxx
http://www.pjcj.net