Re: get _files to work/bug in subversion in completion

On Jul 8, 11:07pm, Itai Seggev wrote:
}
} In particular, if I do a
}
} svn ci -F [tab]
}
} to try to get a list of of possible files to use as my changelog, zsh
} never completes anything. I think this is a bug...

It's a bug in _subversion, I think.

Try adding

   local ret=1

somewhere near the top of the function _svn_subcommand in the file
Completion/Unix/Command/_subversion and see if that fixes it.  Or better
yet, delete

       && ret=0

   return ret

from the end of that function, leaving just the _arguments call.  The
same goes for _svnadmin_subcommand, for that matter.