Re: PATCH: fix 4, was Re: unpatch: metafying zle line

Hi Peter ;),

On Aug 12 at 11:21:00, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Conversion of the cursor position when metafying and unmetafying the
> line was broken in both directions when the cursor was at the end of the
> line: this is the bug David Gomez noticed.

Great, i'll update my copy to test it. By the way, since yesterday i've been
using cvs code with ZLE_UNICODE_SUPPORT disabled and i haven't seen any negative
side effects of the new patchs on completion ;).

bye

--
David Gómez                                      Jabber ID: davidge@xxxxxxxxxx