unicode and histignoredups

Have just updated to try out the unicode support. Is great to see this
nearer to working. In basic testing, I found one problem.

I had one file that had a with an umlaut (ä) in its name. I had
transferred the file using a memory stick so the filename had become
corrupted so was appearing as "ä" in a UTF-8 locale. Completion
and editing of the file name work okay but it doesn't seem to get
correctly handled in history when histignoredups is set:

zsh -f
setopt histignoredups
touch $'ZZ\xc3\x83\xc2\xa4'
echo ZZ<tab><return>       # completes okay
<up-arrow>                 # final characters lost
  --> `echo ZZ'

Oliver