Re: SunOS build failures for the last 2 days

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 09:35:29PM +0400, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
> Are you sure it was built?

He said it was building fine before ZLE_UNICODE_SUPPORT got turned on,
which indicates to me either that wint_t is actually there, or that the
ifdef before the use of the wint_t doesn't succeed:

#if defined(HAVE_WCHAR_H) && defined(HAVE_WCTOMB) && defined(__STDC_ISO_10646__)

If the latter is true, then I can only imagine that the #error directive
didn't work as expected in the multibyte AC_TRY_COMPILE in configure.

> Anyway it also means conditions in getkeystring should be replaced by
> single ZLE_UNICODE_SUPPORT.

No.  Those are there to support the u and U escapes in printf, even when
ZLE_UNICODE_SUPPORT is disabled (this was just recently pointed out to
me).

..wayne..