Re: Prompt oddity when running as "sh" (4.3.0-dev)

On Sep 20,  9:30am, Wayne Davison wrote:
}
} The attached patch makes sure that PROMPT_PERCENT is enabled when the
} PROMPT_SP code wants to expand its end-of-line string.

[...]

} +	str = promptexpand("%B%S#%s%b", 0, NULL, NULL);

Shouldn't that be "%B%S%#%s%b" ?  (That was my original suggestion, in
any event.)            ^^

} I also wonder if we want PROMPT_SP (and even PROMPT_CR) set when running
} as "sh".  They are both currently enabled by default in all modes.

I'd be OK with disabling them in "sh" emulation, but let's hear some more
opinions.