Fwd: [Exception handling and "trap" vs. TRAPNAL()]

    Hi all :)

    I'm forwarding this message here after looking at the zsh-workers
mail archive. There have been problems with "trap" in the past,
specially when saving/restoring state, and this problem is maybe
caused by this (or my stupidity, who knows...).

    Thanks a lot in advance :)

----- Forwarded message from DervishD <zsh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

----- End forwarded message -----