completion bug: chmod +rX

Hi,

I tried to dive into completion code, but must admit that it requires far more
time to comprehend than I initially supposed.  So I would like to report a
problem that's quite annoying sometimes: "chmod a+rX" doesn't complete
properly (it doesn't offer _any_ file).  From what I managed to see, it has
something to do with the way _files or maybe _path_files works.

Has anyone any idea or suggestion?

--
Everything is more fun naked except cooking with grease.