Re: PATCH: newuser system

On Wednesday 2005-11-23 22:13 +1100, Peter Stephenson output:
:The main thing I've been wanting before making test builds for the first
:4.3 release is a working zsh-newuser-install, otherwise it's not worth
:distributing the zsh/newuser module.
:
:Here's a first pass.  As this will be seen by a great many new users it
:really needs to be tested as widely as possible.

I think it should abort in a couple of cases:
a) when run as root.  root should probably have to make his/her own changes
   manually (though maybe other people would think otherwise)
b) when we don't have write access to the HOME directory, say, after an su

Regards,
Geoff