Re: Bug: Wrong completion of $(( $(!cmd

On Jan 23,  3:35pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Bug: Wrong completion of $(( $(!cmd
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > On Jan 23,  1:04pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} > }
} > } The problem is somewhere here (in lex.c). If dquote_parse() returns
} > } non-zero it's an error indication, not a character, so the hungetc(c)
} > } is definitely wrong in that case.
} >
} > I don't think that's true.
}
} I presume you mean the second statement.

Yes.

} Consequently (although what you say is true) I don't see anything wrong
} with the proposed change.

OK.  Thanks for looking further.