Locale related problem with zshrc parsing

Hi all,

zsh seems to be affected by infamous Turkish locale (LC_ALL=tr_TR.UTF-8)
problem. In Turkish lowercase of "I" is not i but its ı (i-dotless). And this
seems to affect zsh too :

[~]> zsh --version
zsh 4.3.2-dev-1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)

[~]> setopt SHARE_HISTORY
setopt: no such option: SHARE_HISTORY

[~]> setopt share_history
[~]>

As you can see any option having "I" in it won't work on Turkish. I reproduced
the problem with zsh 4.3.2 and latest CVS.

Regards.

--
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. (Ernest Hemingway)

Ismail Donmez ismail (at) pardus.org.tr
GPG Fingerprint: 7ACD 5836 7827 5598 D721 DF0D 1A9D 257A 5B88 F54C
Pardus Linux / KDE developer