Completion alias

Hi,

is it possible to tell the completion system, that two commands are the
same? mutt and mutt-ng take the same arguments, but the completion for
mutt-ng arguments is not enabled. I also want to write something like
this:

agi()
{
    nice -n 4 agt-get install $@
    ret=$?
    do_something_else
    return $ret
}

and the argument completion for agi should be the same as for apt-get
install. Currently I use alias agi='nice -n 4 apt-get install', but I
don't know, how to append the do_something_else command.

Bye, Jörg.
--
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
                                             (Soren Kierkegaard)