Re: Completion alias

On Mar 30, 11:14am, Joerg Somer wrote:
} Subject: Re: Completion alias
}
} Why you don't call _apt-get directly?

It's not autoloaded.  It only gets defined the first time _apt is called.

} > However, there may be something else that needs to be twaddled as well
} > as service= and words= to guarantee that this works properly.
}
} Yes, you are right. The completion of long and short options (--help
} and -h) doesn't work.

I'm no further help there, I'm afraid -- I don't use apt or Debian, so
once completion reaches the point of calling the programs to ask what the
options are, everything breaks for me.