Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: (Off-Topic) Bug in ulimit?
- X-seq: zsh-workers 23300
- From: Stephane Chazelas <Stephane_Chazelas@xxxxxxxx>
- To: Tom Alsberg <alsbergt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: (Off-Topic) Bug in ulimit?
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:10:36 +0100
- Cc: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20070418092311.GA93426@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mail-followup-to: Tom Alsberg <alsbergt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <462493C0.20700@xxxxxxxxxx> <20070417141526.GA56078@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20070417151501.GH4955@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20070418074656.GA90534@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20070418082205.GB5267@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20070418092311.GA93426@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 12:23:11PM +0300, Tom Alsberg wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 09:22:05AM +0100, Stephane Chazelas wrote:
> > Hi Tom.
> > Have you got trouble posting to the list as well?
> Uh, well... Yeah, I had trouble. But it was my fault - I used the
> wrong address (@zsh.org instead of @sunsite.dk).
> > At least one of the emails I posted yesterday didn't make it (the
> > one attached).
> Apparently (as seen in the headers) you used the same wrong address I
> used (probably automatically because it was in my Cc:).
Oops yes, brain slow in the morning again.
> > I eventually received the email attachment with the patch the
> > lkml, but as a separate email!
> That is weird. May have something to do with your mail forwarding,
> though. I have seen the attachment in the message.
It is probably either mutt or yahoo (on my end). The
attached email follows your email in my mailbox. It looks like
the "\nFrom " has not been escaped as "\n>From " and the
"Lines:" and "Content-Length" headers in your email don't
englobe the attachment, so that mutt sees it as 2 messages.
That's an old version of mutt, I just probably need to upgrade.
So it seems to be exclusively on my end.
Sorry for noise.
Messages sorted by: