Re: (Off-Topic) Bug in ulimit?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 12:23:11PM +0300, Tom Alsberg wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 09:22:05AM +0100, Stephane Chazelas wrote:
> > Hi Tom.
> >
> > Have you got trouble posting to the list as well?
>
> Uh, well...  Yeah, I had trouble.  But it was my fault - I used the
> wrong address (@zsh.org instead of @sunsite.dk).
>
> > At least one of the emails I posted yesterday didn't make it (the
> > one attached).
>
> Apparently (as seen in the headers) you used the same wrong address I
> used (probably automatically because it was in my Cc:).

Oops yes, brain slow in the morning again.

[...]
> > I eventually received the email attachment with the patch the
> > lkml, but as a separate email!
>
> That is weird.  May have something to do with your mail forwarding,
> though.  I have seen the attachment in the message.
[...]

It is probably either mutt or yahoo (on my end). The
attached email follows your email in my mailbox. It looks like
the "\nFrom " has not been escaped as "\n>From " and the
"Lines:" and "Content-Length" headers in your email don't
englobe the attachment, so that mutt sees it as 2 messages.
That's an old version of mutt, I just probably need to upgrade.

So it seems to be exclusively on my end.

Sorry for noise.

Cheers,
Stéphane