Re: zsh 4.3.4: bindkey -s xx 'yyy\n' no longer works (with bindkey -v)

Jim Meyering wrote:
> [BTW, without --disable-dynamic, not much worked, since it couldn't
> find any modules, e.g., zle]

It sounds like your module_path/MODULE_PATH variables are being set to
something that doesn't include the paths configured by the shell.
In your case this should be something like /t/zz/lib/zsh/lib/zsh/4.3.4.

> FWIW, $KEYTIMEOUT was 40, and I tried setting it (via "export KEYTIMEOUT=N")
> with values of 100 and 100000, with the same result.

This is the problem that really needs explanation.  KEYTIMEOUT should
definitely make the shell wait for a following ^x.

To get further information regarding CSR, please visit our Investor Relations page at http://ir.csr.com/csr/about/overview