Re: manual all on one HTML page

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 05:49:07PM -0700, Dave Yost wrote:
> Hi.
>
> There really should be an all-on-one-page HTML manual.
>
> I tried to look for the exec command using the current divided-up
> HTML and couldn't find it.
[...]

That's the biggest problem with the HTML format. That's why
there exist more advanced formats like the "info" formats. The
info format is inspired from books. There is a table of content
and an index, both searchable with completion, and the whole
document can be searched as well.

See the "g", "i", "m", "s" keys in info.

Typically:

info zsh
iexec<Tab>

--