Re: Compile errors on AIX 5.2

Hi!

> > I got a temporary access to an AIX 5.2 system and of course I tried
> >
> > gcc -c -I.  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -O2  -o
> > module.o module.cmodule.c: In function `dyn_setup_module':
> > module.c:1344: error: too many arguments to function

Thanks for you prompt reply, it worked! Next stop is below :)

gcc -c -I.  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DMODULE -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -O2  -o
modentry..o modentry.c
modentry.c:12: error: conflicting types for 'modentry'
modentry.c:7: error: previous declaration of 'modentry' was here
modentry.c:12: error: conflicting types for 'modentry'
modentry.c:7: error: previous declaration of 'modentry' was here
gmake[2]: *** [modentry..o] Error 1

Cheers!

http://tv.yahoo.com/