Re: Zsh looping on commands that produce long output

On Tue 31.Jul.07 13:45, Peter Stephenson wrote:
Do you have any precmd, preexec or chpwd functions, or anything similar, or
some session management layer such as screen?

I experienced the same problem when I first switched to zsh because of poorly written (by myself) precmd/preexec functions, I can't remember exactly what it was.

It was harder for me to reproduce it, so you can imagine how badly this bothered me when writing awk scripts to parse log files, until I discovered I had to correct my zshrc.

--
redondos