Re: PATCH: curses tweaks, maybe

On Oct 17, 11:25am, Clint Adams wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: curses tweaks, maybe
}
} On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 04:05:44PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} > I had this horrible feeling we'd be running out of letters if we tried
} > to do anything too clever too early, but it's really just raw paranoia.
}
} Well, there's plenty of the curses API that we haven't touched yet.
} Next I'll be needing attributes and colors; does anyone have UI
} preferences for wattrset() and wcolor_set()?

In that case maybe option letters are completely out and we ought to be
doing

	zcurses addwin targetwinname ...
	zcurses refresh
	zcurses endwin