Feature suggestion for autoload

I just wanted to put some functions in an extra folder & autoload
them, but I don't have my ZSH book here so I could not look up
the snippet to autoload all functions in a directory. This has got
me thinking about an extra option for autoload which allows you
to autoload all functions in a directory. Additionally, an option to
autoload everything it finds could be useful for some though I
doubt I would use it.
Another option would be to define an array and load everything
in said array. This could make a long list os autoloads more
readable.

I am not sure how useful this would be for others, so feedback
would be appreciated.

Richard

PS: Yes, I am aware this could all be done in a function. A
function which could the be autoloaded for some nice
recursion :)