Re: Zsh migrated to Symbian OS - Contributing back details.

We shall start exploring this integration from our side.

Which is the latest development branch that you would suggest to base our integration.?, and other tips that you would like to give us.

Karthik.

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:24:03 +0530
"Karthik B" <karthikeyan.balu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After integration, we must make sure that the existing behaviors on Linux is
> not broken, so is there any test suite (sort of) to confirm this.?

Yes, it's not completely comprehensive but it's quite good at testing low
level stuff.  (The major weakness is interactive features; we need a
pty-based test harness for that.)  After building the shell, run "make
test" in the Test subdirectory.  Either all tests should pass, or you
should see a plausible message why a test wasn't executed or actually
failed on a given platform.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>                  Software Engineer
Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070