Please help: How to test/hack Zsh and find bugs?

Hi,
I want to know how does a developer(say a Zsh application developer who actually works on Zsh or port Zsh) do testing for Zsh either by unit design testing, or hack testing for a Zsh release before it finally is released?

Are there any classical test cases that we can use to do the testing for the Zsh and find bugs for Zsh or the ported Zsh on specific OS platform?

Please give me some ideas as I am totally new with this. Thank you in adavance! I'd like to do some testing for it but have no idea of where to start from.

David

轻松把Hotmail下载到本地,试试 Windows Live Mail。 立即尝试!