Re: Weird exit caused in a trap DEBUG which sources a file.

I don't get different results by adding -f. However I do get different
results depending on the zsh version.

The buggy output was run using the stock zsh for Ubunty Hardy Heron:
zsh 4.3.4 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)

I don't get it for the "zsh-beta" package which is
zsh 4.3.5-dev-0+ (i686-pc-linux-gnu)

Life would be good were that were the end of the story.

This is this is whittled down from a larger set of files, and in that
larger set, I still have the problem no matter which of the above two
zsh's is used or a third or the one I built from recent CVS with the
patches I posted applied. So it looks like I'll have to go back and
start again from the larger program and whittle it down again.

If anyone is aware of what bug was fixed between 4.3.4 and 4.3.5-dev-0
that addresses this, it might help understand the nature of the
problem better. (I will also at some point scour ChangeLogs to try to
figure this out too.)

Thanks for double checking and the suggestions.