Re: [solaris] completion function for zone*

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 10:57:48AM +0200, Bruno Bonfils wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wrote a completion function for solaris's 10+ zones management
> function, the function is available here :
>
> http://svn.asyd.net/svn/zsh/trunk/functions/_zones
>
> feel free to add/modify it

/etc/zones/index isn't a public interface.  You should use "zoneadm list"
to get the list of zones instead.

I submitted a completion function for zlogin a short while back (July 21).
That should either be rolled into this file, or the _zlogin() here should
be dropped -- I think that mine is more accurate, though I don't complete
the zonename.

Danek