Re: Fix a typo in _git.

2008/8/17 Clint Adams <clint@xxxxxxx>:
> On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 01:56:36AM +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
>> http://git.mika.l3ib.org/?p=zsh-cvs.git;a=history;f=Completion/Unix/Command/_git;h=mika
>
> Not committing this one; what's the advantage of for-each-ref and why
> aren't you using _call_program?

git branch is a UI command, it's not guaranteed to always indicate the current
branch with a * for example. It also doesn't tell you if a branch is
in refs/heads
or refs/remotes. The completion doesn't differentiate between those yet, but
it definitely should, I don't think I'll be able to fix that though.

As for _call_program, I don't really know what the purpose of that is. I don't
have a reason for not using it though.

--
Mikael Magnusson

You have the same broken reply-to as the other guy, which means you
won't be in the to: field, and i have to remove myself manually each
time.
Either that, or gmail is doing something non-standard.