Re: Zsh web pages (was Re: trouble downloading)

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 16:08, Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there anyone with more web skills than me that could come up with a
> new design for the zsh web pages. It'd only need to be something a bit
> clearer and more modern and simple enough underneath that adding news
> items would be easy. Or do people think we should go another route such
> as making zshwiki.org the official site?

Personally, I dislike the 'wiki as a front-page' trend, but it gives _instant_
results. Another solution would be to take a random CMS, maybe
change the template a bit, and use that.

Static pages are somewhat outdated, compiled pages (think debian.org)
are a bit too much work to set up for a site of this size.

Richard