Re: FreeBSD completion patch (related to mount)

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Richard Hartmann wrote:

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 02:40, Clint Adams <clint@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems less useful to offer that option then, no?

I tried to write the patches to offer msdosfs and not msdos as an option
to -t.  Since msdos is still accepted, I wrote the patch to display the
msdosfs options for both when -o is completed.  DragonFlyBSD is
basically the same except for the "fs" suffixes on three of the file
systems offered according to its man pages.

Esp since the correct option is the prefix of the wrong one.

It appears to work correctly for me.  Did I miss something?

Examples:
1. mount -t <Tab> shows msdosfs and not msdos.
2. mount -t (msdos|msdosfs) -o <Tab> show the exact same options.

Sean
--
scf@xxxxxxxxxxx