Re: Plans for zle_highlighting?

On Dec 17, 11:53pm, Richard Hartmann wrote:
}
} what are the plans for zle_highlighting? Will it be extended into
} supporting fully-fledged syntax highlighting[1]? Having the same colours
} in Vim and ZSH would be awesome :)

PWS can correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know there are no plans
at this point for highlighting.  If you have some volunteers to do the
work rather than just make suggestions, please get 'em off of IRC and
onto the mailing list.

Used to be we had a crew of university/grad students contributing piles
of code, but they've all moved on (in many cases leaving behind a lot of
bits that it took years for anyone else to understand how to work with).