Re: CVS repository down

On 2009-03-11 at 10:13 +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> http://apps.sourceforge.net/wordpress/sourceforge/  says this:
>
> 2009-03-10: Service CVS unplanned downtime
> March 10th, 2009
>
> CVS repositories that begin with the letters (a e h i m o r w z) are
> experiencing unplanned downtime since 2009-03-10 18:00 UTC.
> SourceForge.net staff are actively working to resolve the issue and
> anticipate having the service returned sometime in the next 2
> days. Questions or concerns may be directed to us by Support Request.

In case this proves to be more catastrophic than suggested:

I rsync the SF CVS repository periodically to local, so I'm not waiting
on SF for sync's (it's gotten better though, IIRC) and to let me run
local repository browsing tools.  That's the full CVS repository, not a
check-out.

Looks like I last rsync'd on Feb 28th.  Most recent change I have is:

----------------------------8< cut here >8------------------------------
2009-02-28  Clint Adams  <clint@xxxxxxx>

        * Daniel Friesel: 26636: Completion/X/Command/_mplayer: complete
        .flac files for mplayer.

If things head further south, shout and I'll sort out a way for you to
recover this "backup".  du(1) says:
 27M    CVSROOT
 30M    zsh
where almost all of CVSROOT/ is the "history" file which compresses down
to 6% of the original size.

-Phil