Re: PATCH: New options for the PCRE module (to replace my previous)

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 02:20:02 -0700
Jon Strait <jstrait@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A few adjustments since last time, with documentation.
>
> No reset of the special variables is done on a match failure.

Er, I can't remember what Phil said (I haven't been following this in any
detail), but the documentation now says variables aren't altered on a
failure, so presumably that is now incorrect.  I don't think this is
crucial as long as it's documented correctly.

Could you in any case send a documentation patch against the current source
and with lines wrapped to 80 columns?

Thanks.