Vastly better HTML docs

I've (finally) figured out how to generate a HTML version of the zsh docs with sane and helpful file and anchor names. And it's really easy.

The HTML version of the zsh docs are generated from the texinfo version by a program called texi2html. The version that is currently being used to generate the online copy of the docs is 1.64, which was released in 2000 (!) and whose maintainer hasn't released a new version since. However, the project has been taken up by another maintainer, who has put out more recent releases, (available from http://www.nongnu.org/texi2html/ ), with some extremely nice features.

If you generate the zsh docs with the current version (1.82), and use the --node-files option, it will make html files with *actual* *descriptive* *names* (like "Shell-Grammar.html", or "Editor-Functions-Index.html").

**EVEN BETTER**, the index anchors, which in the current version are opaque, unguessable numerical codes, are now self-evident, easily guess-able links like "#index-compadd" or "#index-background-jobs_002c-notification" (_002c is a comma -- maybe not totally obvious, but understandable once seen).

Combining these, you get the very automatable, human-readable URLs like: "Options.html#index-EQUALS" for the EQUALS option, etc.

And the whole things is very customizable, so if we want to change it (maybe making underscores, which currently show up as "_005f", something simpler), we can do so easily...

It would be great to get these improved URLs live on the various zsh doc mirrors, so we can start linking to them from the wiki, and other places.

Let me know how else I can help with this,

Jesse Weinstein