Re: PATCH: Add CORRECT_NOCOMPSYS option

> On Wed, 27 May 2009 18:30:13 +0200
> Richard Hartmann <richih.mailinglist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Just to be certain: A binary called _foo would never be considered for
>> spelling correction in this case?

> Correct.

I don't use the correction stuff, only a matcher-list that does exact
match, then case-insensitive, then case-insensitive substring.

But in the same vein, what I really want is a way to configure the
behavior for functions, variables, etc. beginning with "_" to be like
filenames beginning with ".": completion should work if I have
explicitly typed the leading "_", but even substring matching should
not *generate* a leading "_".

Can anyone point me to the file completion logic that does this?

greg