Re: non-interactive set -m

Peter Stephenson <pws <at> csr.com> writes:

> > POSIX requires that 'set -m'/'set -o monitor' be switchable on the fly
>
> You're right---there's another test of the same kind there (i.e. that
> we're interactive).  This removes it.  Let me know if you run up against
> more, or if there's some hidden interaction with the
> interactive/non-interactive mode (I wouldn't bet against it).

I'd love to test this.  However, I'm behind a firewall, and can't access CVS.
Is there a snapshot available?
http://zsh.sourceforge.net/zsh-4.3-daily-snapshot.tar.bz2 appears to be a dead
link.  Or are there any plans for moving to a newer VCS, such as git, which
makes http access much easier?

--
Eric Blake