Re: zsh eats 100% CPU with completion in /

Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> I did the break after typing ./ and before pressing tab.

Nothing leapt out of that.  "tokstr" seems to be coming back as "." and
then the "." gets removed, as far as I can see, but looking at it out of
context I might be wrong.

Might be worth checking zlemetacs as well as zlemetaline and zlemetall
on entry to get_comp_string() in case they're already wrong, otherwise
it's probably down in the bowels of gettok() where it puts together the
string it's returning.  I suspect a counting error---one of the myriad
substractions to correct for all the things that need fixing on the way
through the position calculations is wrong.