Re: minor niggle with svn completion of sub-commands

> I don't really understand _arguments too well, but it looks like the
> use in _subversion is attempting to complete commands in the first
> position.. why doesn't that always work?

Hmmm does this look like a bug in _arguments?  _svn is calling
_arguments like this:

  _arguments -C \
    '(-)--help[print help information]' \
    '(- *)--version[print client version information]' \
    '1: :->cmds' \
    '*:: :->args' && ret=0

and state is returned set to 'args' when <tab> is pressed for
completion in the position indicated:

% svn lo<tab> foo

From reading the documentation on _arguments, I would think the
'1: :->cmds' spec would match, since we are in fact completing
the first argument, even though there are subsequent arguments.

thanks,
Greg