Re: the function to show a digit argument while it is being typed

Greg Klanderman wrote:
> > So I hacked up a proof of concept in C for showing the argument in the
> > universal-argument code.. let me know what you think.
>
> Is there any interest in including a cleaned up version of this patch?
> Has been working well for me..

Looks fairly uncontroversial; could you make it generic to all argument
handling (e.g. ESC-1 ESC-4)?  Are there cases where you get clashing use
of the minibuffer?

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited