Re: Weird yodl thing in files.yo

On Thursday 21 of January 2010 19:00:54 Bart Schaefer wrote:
> The yodl source is this:
>
> Commands are first read from tt(zshenv()); this cannot be overridden.
>
> What I get in my compiled documentation is this:
>
> Commands are first read from no; this cannot be overridden.
>
> Er, what?
>
> Doc/version.yo:def(zshenv)(0)(no)
>
> This must be because I configure my devel build with global RC files
> disabled?

I guess so:

version.yo: $(sdir_top)/Config/version.mk
        ( \
          echo 'IFDEF(INCWSLEVEL)(INCWSLEVEL())(STARTDEF())'; \
          echo 'def(version)(0)('$(VERSION)')'; \
          echo 'def(date)(0)('$(VERSION_DATE)')'; \
          echo 'def(zshenv)(0)(@zshenv@)'; \
          echo 'def(zprofile)(0)(@zprofile@)'; \
          echo 'def(zshrc)(0)(@zshrc@)'; \
          echo 'def(zlogin)(0)(@zlogin@)'; \
          echo 'def(zlogout)(0)(@zlogout@)'; \
          echo 'IFDEF(DECWSLEVEL)(DECWSLEVEL())(ENDDEF())#' | tr '#'
'\\'; \
        ) > $(sdir)/version.yo

The question is - what should be put in documentation in this case?
Either every place that mentions global files should just be omitted or
literal /etc/zshenv (et al) with comment that they may differ or be
skipped entirely.