Re: PATCH: glob qualifier to prepend a word

On 9 February 2010 15:30, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Done properly, this time; fairly small and localised change so it looks
> worth having.

So my theory on why this can be done after sorting but e can't is that
e can remove matches, which is done before sorting. Is that correct?

As a side thought, mplayer takes global options first on the command
line, then options given after filenames applies to their _left_, so
if you wanted to do something specific to a bunch of certain files
only but not other, you would want an append, not prepend. (I have
never wanted to do this though.. :).

Finally, there's a typo in ChangeLog for Michael's hash fix, it says
"has builtin".

And finally finally, it would be nice if you used -p for your diffs so
the hunk headers show which function we are in. (You can put "diff
-pu" in .cvsrc to make it the default).

--
Mikael Magnusson