Re: PATCH: _git: Completion for `notes' sub-command

Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> 2010/2/13 Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> + Â Âshow:"shot commit note"

Oops, indeed. Thanks.

While we're at it; _git's `#compdef' line is ridiculously long.
`git send-email' warns about a line longer than 998 characters, which
seems to be a limit in SMTP described in
<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2821.txt>.

Since git 1.6.0 you're not supposed to use `git-xxx' anymore, but to
use `git xxx'. And recently, git 1.7.0 was released, so I think it's
save to remove all those explicit comdefs.

I'll trim the `#compdef line down, unless people object - soon.

Regards, Frank

                                                  -- RFC 1925