zsh 4.3.10 history-incremental-search-backward freezes in UTF-8

Hi,

I get a reproducible freeze of zsh 4.3.10 when searching the history
backward (history-incremental-search-backward). I think the problem
comes from the fact that the history contains command lines encoded
in ISO-8859-1 while I'm currently under UTF-8 locales (the freeze is
not reproducible under ISO-8859-1 locales).

Is this a known problem? Has it been fixed?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.net/>