Re: Added builtins per runtime

That was exactly my question. Can a module change it's features per runtime?
Generally the use of the word feature in the doc is really confusing, reading the
coding makes it's even worse when a feature struct contains lists of builtins,
condistions etc. which are called features too.

The doc also doesn't make very clear what abstracts.

I basically want to provide a builtin/feature/whatever that provides a way to add
actions in another language - ruby in my case.

---- On Sat, 01 May 2010 22:49:48 +0200 Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ----