Re: Bug in zsh builtin pwd when option CHASE_LINKS is set

On 2010-06-07 15:13:39 +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> I have the same problem with zsh 4.3.10 when I cd a directory
> with the following permissions: drwxrwxr-x. /bin/pwd and $PWD
> give the correct directory, but the pwd built-in gives ".".

FYI, the problem was not due to the permissions, but I've just noticed
that the parent directory was not readable (it just has the execution
bit for the group).

I can reproduce the bug on other machines, where I haven't applied
the patch:

xvii% setopt CHASE_LINKS
xvii% mkdir -p dir1/dir2
xvii% chmod 100 dir1